Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Plugs
- Material: EPDM
- Resists Chemicals and Temps to 149°C (300°F)
- Features a Flange for Masking the Area Around a Hole
KMFP – Product Media
KMFP Size Chart
Legend:- Add to Basket - View Price
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Not sure what part you need? Would you like to consider another type or part, or a different material?
Consult MOCAP's Application Advisor for assistance.
EPDM Rubber Washer Plugs - Information
MOCAP EPDM rubber washer plugs fit and protect threaded and non-threaded holes while the flange masks the area around the holes. Rubber EPDM plugs are chemical resistant and good up to 149°C (300°F) and can be re-used in many applications.MOCAP's line of rubber products includes silicone and EPDM rubber caps and plugs stocked in many sizes for immediate shipment.
- Flanged Rubber Masking Plugs
- Chemical and Temp Resistant EPDM
- High Temperature Silicone Version Available