High Temp Vinyl Pull Tab Caps
- Material: High-Temp Vinyl
- Withstands Up to 220°C (428°F)
- Flat / Ergonomic Tab for Easy Removal
- Stretches for a Snug Fit but Won't Split, Tear or Shred
P – Product Media
Size Chart High Temp Pull-Tab Caps
P Size Chart
Legend:- Add to Basket - View Price
'D' dimension varies by size. Contact MOCAP Sales for details.
Wall thickness is measured approx. 6.35mm (.25 inch) from open end. Wall thickness increases slightly towards the closed end of the part
Not sure what part you need? Would you like to consider another type or part, or a different material?
Consult MOCAP's Application Advisor for assistance.
High Temperature Vinyl Pull Tab Caps - Information
MOCAP High Temperature Vinyl Plastic Masking Caps are the low cost quality answer to your masking needs. Flexible material allows these plastic caps to seal round and odd shape items. Special high temperature resistant vinyl material withstands up to 220°C (428°F).High temperature resistant pull tab caps are designed for easier application and removal.
High temp pull tab caps are available in sizes to fit 4.8mm (0.187") to 31.8mm (1.250") diameter applications.
High-temperature resistant round masking caps are also available in sizes to fit 1.6mm (0.062") to 214.0mm (8.425") diameter parts.
- Special High Temperature Resistant Plastic Material
- Sizes to Fit 4.8mm (0.187") to 31.8mm (1.250") Diameters
- Pull Tab Design For Easy Removal