Heat-Resistant Polyimide Masking Discs
- Material: Polyimide
- Withstands Up to 260°C (500°F) for 1 hour
- Adhesive Leaves No Residue after Removal
- Split Backing on 3/8” and Larger Saves Labor Time
W260K – Product Media
W260K Size Chart
Legend:- Add to Basket - View Price
Other sizes available upon request
Not sure what part you need? Would you like to consider another type or part, or a different material?
Consult MOCAP's Application Advisor for assistance.
Polyimide High Temperature Discs - Information
MOCAP High Temperature Polyimide Discs are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Polyimide discs resist continuous temperatures up to 260°C (500°F) for 1 hour and resist short exposures over 370°C (700°F). Polyester discs resist temperatures up to 218°C (425°F) for 1 hour. Both are very good for high temperature powder coating applications.Polyimide is also known by its trade name Kapton™, however MOCAP's polyimide discs are not the Kapton™ brand yet they perform equally as well.
Polyester and polyimide tapes are stocked on wide rolls and can be cut to your specific width and shipped within 1-2 business days upon request.
- Polyimide and Polyester Discs are Easily Removed after Use
- Silicone Based Adhesive Leaves No Residue after Removal
- Unique Split Backing is Standard on All Discs 10mm and Larger
MOCAP also offers more discs per roll to reduce inventory, eliminate time for changing rolls and reduced piece price.