Self-Fusing Silicone Rubber Electrical Tape
Visit uk.xtremetape.eu for more information.
- Material: Silicone
- Resists Temps +260°C (500°F) to -50°C (-60°F)
- No Adhesive Therefore No Residue when Removed
- Conforms to Shape to Create an Air and Water Tight Seal
TPE-X – Product Media
Size Chart Self Amalgamating Silicone Xtreme Tape
TPE-X Size Chart
Legend:- Add to Basket - View Price
These items may be available in other colours. Please contact us for more information.
Also available with a printed guideline on tape. Contact sales for more information
Silicone X-Treme Tape ™ - Information
MOCAP's Silicone X-Treme Tape™ is made from a special silicone material which sticks or bonds only to itself. X-Treme Tape™ has NO ADHESIVE and leaves no residue when removed. MOCAP silicone tape stretches up to 300% and conforms to irregular shapes.Silicone X-Treme Tape™ fuses only to itself and creates a permanent air and liquid tight seal. MOCAP silicone tape is excellent for wrapping cables and wire, will insulate to 8000 Volts, will not melt up to 260°C (500°F), and resists UV and weathering like no other tape.
Available in 25.4mm (1") and 38.1mm (1-1/2") widths, 3m (10-ft) and 11m (36-ft) length rolls.
- Silicone Tape Withstands up to 260°C (500°F)
- Remains Flexible to -50°C (-60°F)
- Many Sizes and Colors Stocked for Immediate Shipment
- Ask About Custom Sizes, Colors and Lengths
Silicone Tape for automotive, marine, electrical, e-coating and other applications.