Rubber Tube Stopper
- Material: Silicone
- Resists Temps to 316°C (600°F)
- Tapered Design Allows for Masking of Various Hole Diameters
- Larger Sizes also Available with a Hollow End for Cost Savings - MHSP Series
SMSP – Product Media
SMSP Size Chart
Legend:- Add to Basket - View Price
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Not sure what part you need? Would you like to consider another type or part, or a different material?
Consult MOCAP's Application Advisor for assistance.
Silicone Rubber Tapered Plugs - Information
MOCAP Tapered Silicone Rubber Plugs are stocked in dozens of sizes to fit your specific application. Silicone rubber product plugs are good to 316°C (600°F) and are perfect for E-coating, powder coating and chrome plating applications. Reusable in many applications. MOCAP's line of rubber masking products includes EPDM and silicone rubber plugs and caps stocked in many sizes for immediate shipment.
- Durable and Reusable
- Sizes to Fit 3.2mm (1/8") to 127mm (5" holes)
- Mini-Pak Quantities Available