Heat-resistant Vinyl Insertion Plugs
- Material: High-Temp Vinyl
- Withstands Up to 220°C (428°F)
- Flexible Yet Durable - Won't Split, Tear or Shred
- Wide Flange for Easy Removal
OMCP – Product Media
OMCP Size Chart
Wall thickness is measured approx. 6.35mm (.25 inch) from open end. Wall thickness increases slightly towards the closed end of the part
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Not sure what part you need? Would you like to consider another type or part, or a different material?
Consult MOCAP's Application Advisor for assistance.
High Temperature Vinyl Insertion Plugs - Information
MOCAP High Temperature Vinyl Plastic Masking Plugs are a low cost quality answer to your masking needs. Flexible material allows these plastic plugs to seal threaded and non-threaded openings. Special high temperature resistant vinyl material withstands up to 220°C (428°F).High temperature vinyl Insertion Masking Plugs are available in sizes to fit M6 through M43 metric threaded holes and 1/4 through 1-1/4 standard threaded openings.
High temperature resistant tapered plugs and Nut Plugs also available.
- Special High Temperature Resistant Plastic Material
- Standard Round Cap and Pull Tab Cap Designs Also Available